WHO Poll
Q:



Alan 1:27 Sat Sep 28
Saturday newspapers (includes West Ham)
BBC

Manchester United are considering a January move for Tottenham's Christian Eriksen, 27, with Spurs keen to not lose the Denmark midfielder on a free transfer at the end of the season. (Goal)

Spurs players are furious with boss Mauricio Pochettino after he said they had "different agendas" following the Carabao Cup defeat by Colchester United on Tuesday. (Sun)

Paul Pogba has asked Manchester United for a new deal worth £600,000 a week. The France midfielder, 26, is aware of interest from Juventus and Real Madrid. (Tuttosport - in Italian)

Paris St-Germain forward Neymar and former club Barcelona are yet to settle a dispute over loyalty payments after a possible agreement to avoid a trial collapsed. (Sky Sports)

Lawyers representing Neymar and Barcelona have set a second court date for 21 October. (ESPN)

Brazil international Neymar, 27, was willing to drop the case if Barcelona had committed in writing to signing him again. (Cadena SER - in Spanish)

Manager Jose Mourinho wants to return to Real Madrid, having turned down offers from Monaco, Lille, Wolfsburg, Schalke and AC Milan since he was sacked by Manchester United last year. (Goal)

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has appointed a personal scout to look at his transfer targets. (Sun)

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says he is not concerned about midfielder James Milner, 33, being in the final year of his contract. (Guardian)

Liverpool's potential new kit deal with Nike is worth £15m a year less than their current one with New Balance, which yields £45m per annum. (Times)

Juventus and Argentina striker Gonzalo Higuain, 31, has hinted he will return to first club River Plate after his contract ends in 2021. (Fox Sports Radio Argentina - in Spanish)

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness says his club could renew their interest in Manchester City and Germany winger Leroy Sane, 23, in January. (Planet Futbol via Sky Sports)

Newcastle midfielder Sean Longstaff, 21, says he was flattered by interest from Manchester United this summer but insists any deal is a matter for the clubs. (Times - subscription required)

Southampton and Manchester City are scouting 17-year-old Hearts defender Aaron Hickey. (Daily Record)

Former Manchester United and Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon is trying to convince Newcastle owner Mike Ashley about a payment plan to take over the club on behalf of American investors. (Sun)

Peter Kenyon also held talks with the investment firm MSD Partners, who are close to buying Newcastle's north-east rivals Sunderland. (Mail)

Manager Steve Bruce says he is "not bothered" by the takeover talk at Newcastle, describing it as an "ongoing saga". (Mirror)

Aston Villa have been offered £7m for Ivory Coast striker Jonathan Kodjia, 29, by Qatari side Al-Gharafa. (Football Insider)

Nice forward Lamine Diaby-Fadiga has admitted stealing team-mate Kasper Dolberg's 70,000 euro (£62,300) watch from a dressing room. (ESPN)

Derby players Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett are facing the sack after the drink-drive car crash that also involved captain Richard Keogh. (Mail)






C&H

WBA’s Diangana hopes killed off

Hopes among West Brom fans that manager Slaven Bilic could sign Grady Diangana automatically should they secure promotion from the Championship have been killed off by West Ham.

The Irons loanee has been in fine form for the Baggies scoring three goals and putting in a series of good performances as the club has risen to fifth position under the former Irons boss.

Grady has become a terrace favourite after appearing seven times and already the fans have been calling in social media for him to become a permanent signing should the club return to the Premier League.

However, they face two problems as ClaretndHugh has learned there there is no option to buy in any circumstances and a release clause, which could see him return in January anyway, is also attached to the loan.

It is certainly not a given – as is the case with Josh Cullen at Charlton – that Grady will be at the club for he entire season and there is little chance of the club parting with one of it’s most promising youngsters at the end of it anyway.

West Ham are keeping a very close eye on loanee Josh Cullen as he continues to ply his trade at Charlton this season.

He was very close to remaining as part of the Hammers squad this season until the manager accepted that another year in the Championship would be a good idea.

Cullen’s contract ends at the end of the year but Pellegrini could opt to offer him a new deal with Carlos Sancjez coming to the end of his time at the club next summer.

Cullen – who has been discussed as a possible Mark Nob;e replacement in time – has made seven appearances for the Addicks who are in ninth place just four points off the top of the Championship.

Sanchez, meanwhile, has been very much an occasional Hammers player since he arrived on a £40k a week deal and is one of those who could be moved on in January if any clubs were interested in taking the Colombian.

And that could even see Cullen return in January given he has a recall clause in his contract between January 1 – 14.








Replies - Newest Posts First (Show In Chronological Order)

COOL HAND LUKE 7:43 Sat Sep 28
Re: Saturday newspapers (includes West Ham)
Cheers Alan.

Don't think I'd be too gutted to see Sanchez on his way, tbh. Not sure Cullen is a Nobes replacement either... we need somebody tasty alongside Declan or he'll go walkabout.

Texas Iron 2:13 Sat Sep 28
Re: Saturday newspapers (includes West Ham)
Cheers...

Thanks Alan 1:50 Sat Sep 28
Re: Saturday newspapers (includes West Ham)
and Mad Dog

Thanks Alan 1:49 Sat Sep 28
Re: Saturday newspapers (includes West Ham)
Thanks Alan

Mad Dog 1:49 Sat Sep 28
Re: Saturday newspapers (includes West Ham)
Thanks Alan





Copyright 2006 WHO.NET | Powered by: